We are pleased to announce that Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is now available to purchase through the Geodesys ordering platform.
And, with the great news of the property market’s reopening, we’re keen to do our own bit to support you and your team. Therefore we are delighted that from Monday 18 May until the end of July, we will be offering our new SDLT solution free of charge to all our clients.
To help you manage your post-completion tasks, we have launched a solution that allows you and your team to quickly complete and securely submit your SDLT and AP1 returns directly from your Geodesys account (if you don't already have an account you can register quickly and easily here). This means you can manage your pre and post-completion documents in one place for stress-free referencing and CQS auditing.
The Geodesys post-completion solution offers the following benefits:
- Meets The Law Society CQS requirement for an audit trail and third party process review
- Information is validated before submission to HMRC. This allows you to correct any human errors which would result in rejection
- Instant SDLT5 certification - no long turnaround times
- SDLT data is used to auto-populate the AP1 form
- Has a comprehensive GDPR toolkit allowing you to search, edit, export and mark to delete your clients personal data
- Drafts can be saved at any time - no need to complete in one go
- No training is required and the submission can be made directly and securely from the Geodesys platform.
Our user-friendly solution gives you peace of mind that you are complying with The Law Society's Core Practice Management Standards (CPMS) and delivering the best possible service to your clients.
Please note, for customers using Internet Explorer or Firefox, please ensure you allow pop-ups when using the website for the best experience.