Now you can pay for your Geodesys order by cheque when ordering on our website.
Some of our customers told us that they prefer to pay by cheque as it allows them to receive an individual invoice per order, so we think that the ability to do this online is a really useful addition to our payment options.
Four simple steps to online ordering
- Create a Geodesys website account www.geodesys.com
- Enter address and select required report(s)
- On the payment screen opt to pay by cheque
- Place order.
That’s really all there is to it! We’ll send you an order confirmation immediately – please print and send this to Geodesys with your cheque, and your order will be processes on receipt (your VAT receipt will also be issued at this stage).
Other benefits of ordering online
- Always see our most up-to-date prices so you can be confident your payment total is correct
- You’ll also be offered the most appropriate discounts so you’re sure of getting the best deal
- Choose to either place a single order for one property, or you can order for multiple properties and make one payment
- Benefit from our Search Alert tool which highlights any known conveyancing risk ona specific residential property.
- Its possible to track the progress of your order(s) online
- No more time consuming order forms to fill out!
Why not set up a website account now and see how easy it really is to order in this way?
If you’d like any help with this, please contact our Customer Services team on 0800 085 8050, who will be pleased to talk you through the set-up process.