Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is imposed by the Government when any land and/or property is purchased over a certain threshold.
The SDLT solution from Geodesys helps users manage their post-completion tasks to quickly and securely submit SDLT and AP1 returns directly from a Geodesys account.
The SDLT solution offers the following benefits:
- Information is validated before submission to HMRC. This allows you to correct any human errors which would result in rejection
- Meets The Law Society CQS requirement for an audit trail and third party review process
- Instant SDLT5 certification - no long turnaround times
- SDLT data is used to auto-populate the AP1 form
- Has a comprehensive GDPR toolkit allowing you to search, edit, export and mark to delete your clients personal data
- Drafts can be saved at any time - no need to complete in one go
- No training is required and submission can be made directly and securely from the Geodesys platform.
For more information please see our frequently asked questions.